The web portal helps to build private community of parents from child’s school. This is a responsive website development leveraging the power of Twitter bootstrap framework. The platform enables parents to collaborate, communicate and share on the school and classroom communities by the medium of a Facebook like Wall that allows parents to upload files, images, make comments, unsubscribe from wall posts, receipt in-app notifications about the new comments and mentions etc. The parents need to complete their mobile verification process (integration with Twilio APIs) and onboarding process before they can become a part of a school or classroom community.
- PTO platform to manage parent (and student) communication.
- Verification system for enrolling in school communities.
- School finder.
- Location based search for Summer/winter camps.
- Create private and public Events. RSVP.
- Public and Private Groups
- Collaborate in school and classroom communities.
- Linked-in like Wall.
- Moderation of posts by PTA members.
- Invite members to communities / groups using invitation code / URL.
- Build your extended network of schools and stay updated about the activities in those schools.
- Location based search for Service Providers.
- Follow service providers and stay updated with messages from your provider network.
- Private messages
- Notifications about new posts, comments.
- Bookmark messages.
- View member profile.
- Email and in-app notifications.
- Indexing search results with Apache Solr.