ReactNative Mobile Developer
Job Category: Developer
Job Type: Senior
Skill Sets: Android Studio NodeJS React React Native Redux SQL Lite XCode
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Meeting with the team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React Native developer.
- Knowledge of functional components.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha will be preferred.
- Knowledge of github.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good at requirements understanding.
- Experience working with team.